Interviews for 2014 start date

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I was invited to interview in January 2014, and I'm really excited, though I'm not sure what to expect.. I took the GRE a little late and didn't get all my LOR submitted until about September. Needless to say, I am grateful I've been given a chance to interview. Does anyone have any tips they would like to share with me about what I should expect for this interview, or how I should go about preparing for it? Any feedback at all would be awesome, and I thank you in advance for any advice or helpful comments you would like to share!

I interviewed on 11/7 and received an acceptance email today! Im very excited, loved the are and school. The staff, students and all the applicants there were very nice.

@juststrum the interview process itself is very relaxing, there was an individual interview and a group one. The group one is an exercise but easy. The individual one was more like the basic Q&A, but dont worry the questions they ask are basic. At least mine were. The staff is great, they want to get to know you and help you succeed! I generate answers to possible questions they may ask and just kept practicing it. You want to sound calm, collected and confident in yourself, your work and the school

Good luck to all those interviewing tomorrow and in the future. Hope you all enjoy it as much as i did!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi everyone!

I was invited to interview in January 2014, and I'm really excited, though I'm not sure what to expect.. I took the GRE a little late and didn't get all my LOR submitted until about September. Needless to say, I am grateful I've been given a chance to interview. Does anyone have any tips they would like to share with me about what I should expect for this interview, or how I should go about preparing for it? Any feedback at all would be awesome, and I thank you in advance for any advice or helpful comments you would like to share!

I just got a January invite today! What day are you going?

Archived