They are interviewing 120, which is probably about what they interview each year, but all at once this year due to the elimination of the early application.  They are apparently changing the interview format this year, but no one knows in what form it will take.  As they say with all interviews, just be yourself...

They were intersting. Set up completely different from years past from what the faculty and students said. There were 3 speed interviews with 2 faculty members and 1 PA student. Then there was also a group exercise where you read a case and presented to a faculty member as a group the ethical issues of that case. It was definitely something different!

They said to us on the Wednesday group, "You'll hear back within two weeks, probably sooner."  I have a feeling acceptances will go out on Friday or early next week, as I am sure they don't want to be done with it in time for the holiday. 

I don't know how he found out.  It would appear from the previous year's thread, that they sent email acceptances. I don't know if that's how they did it this year, but I think it's fair to assume if one doesn't hear anything by today...probably didn't make the cut.

congrats egnewber!!  I didn't hear anything and as it's now the end of the work day, I am assuming I am out :(   I thought my interview went well, and I have a great GPA and test scores, so naturally I'm quite disappointed. Unless they are still working their way down alphabetically (I'm near the end...), grasping at straws here... 

Noo don't give up hope!! I knew someone who got in yesterday as well, and I thought for sure I wasn't going to make it. And there's always the wait list, I'm sure there's some people who turn down the offer

Thanks :) What day did you interview?  I inquired with the director to see if all accepted students had been notified, but did not receive a reply as yet.  It's going to be a long weekend now, just for confirmation either way. 

I went on Thursday, and I only interviewed because someone else dropped out on that day, so I reeeeeally thought I wasn't going to make it in. And they told me literally right before 5pm on Friday so maybe it is alphabetical, I'm in the middle

I am a current student and was heavily involved in the interviews this year. I am so sorry to hear that you guys who interviewed did not get an acceptance letter.  There isn't anything wrong with applying again. There is a student in my class who applied THREE times before she got in. There was a guy in this round of interviews who interviewed with me last year. The best thing to do is to sit down, meet with someone, and ask what you can do to make yourself a stronger candidate the next go round. 

I was waitlisted too :-( Has anybody who was wait listed gotten accepted yet? Do we know if there is a deadline for those accepted to make their decision and possibly free up the spots?

Maegan, I found out back at the beginning of December but I just posted about it then. I just talked to the admissions person for the program and they said the last spot was filled. :-(

• Upvote 1

I just got the call! I got in!!! Does anybody know if there is a Facebook group or a list of students to talk about roommate situations?

I just got the call! I got in!!! Does anybody know if there is a Facebook group or a list of students to talk about roommate situations?

I just got the call today as well! Let me know if you find out about either of these things cause I was wondering the same thing as well!