2013-2014 Application Cycle

They are interviewing 120, which is probably about what they interview each year, but all at once this year due to the elimination of the early application.  They are apparently changing the interview format this year, but no one knows in what form it will take.  As they say with all interviews, just be yourself...

• 2 weeks later...

They were intersting. Set up completely different from years past from what the faculty and students said. There were 3 speed interviews with 2 faculty members and 1 PA student. Then there was also a group exercise where you read a case and presented to a faculty member as a group the ethical issues of that case. It was definitely something different!

congrats egnewber!!  I didn't hear anything and as it's now the end of the work day, I am assuming I am out :(   I thought my interview went well, and I have a great GPA and test scores, so naturally I'm quite disappointed. Unless they are still working their way down alphabetically (I'm near the end...), grasping at straws here... 

• 2 weeks later...

I am a current student and was heavily involved in the interviews this year. I am so sorry to hear that you guys who interviewed did not get an acceptance letter.  There isn't anything wrong with applying again. There is a student in my class who applied THREE times before she got in. There was a guy in this round of interviews who interviewed with me last year. The best thing to do is to sit down, meet with someone, and ask what you can do to make yourself a stronger candidate the next go round. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived