PANCE advice

Hi all!

I am currently studying for the PANCE. My exam is in 2 weeks and i am getting a little nervous. I been studying for a month now and using all the resources I can get my hands on. I used Step up to Medicine, school notes, and the AAPA review book when i was reviewing all the material and now I am just doing questions everyday (close to 250 a day). I completed all 1200 questions in Exam Master and the Lange Q&A book, and now am doing PA easy questions and Kaplan Qbank. Exam Master I have been scoring close to 65-70%, Pa Easy 65-70% and Kaplan Qbank around 60%. Kaplan questions are SUPER hard and I am sort of struggling with them. I been taking PACKRATs this week to see how I would do and I have been scoring around 175-195. I took 1 NCCPA practice exam and overall was in the green, there was 3-4 bars in the red to yellow but everything else was in the green area. I just wanted to know how I am doing and what else I should be doing in order to prepare for the PANCE in the next 2 weeks. I am VERY nervous for the exam and just trying to keep as calm as possible. 

Any advice would be appreciated please and thank you :)

dont waste your time on Packrats. go through a couple but they arent really representative. I used Hancock Learning, USMLE step 2 first aid, PA Easy, and Exam master. Just found out i passed

I did a looot of questions but i think that only got me good at taking the test for my recert ill have to hammer the material harder because i was def unsure of some things because i wasnt clear on the material.

best of luck

What you think would be the most representative questions out there? I've heard $35 nccpa questions are more of those type of questions you'll see on the test, is this true? Have a month left to take it and all I'm using now is AAPA book along with step-up to medicine, Kaplan lectures/Questions, Lange Q&A and Davis.  

What you think would be the most representative questions out there? I've heard $35 nccpa questions are more of those type of questions you'll see on the test, is this true? Have a month left to take it and all I'm using now is AAPA book along with step-up to medicine, Kaplan lectures/Questions, Lange Q&A and Davis.  

i actually had a couple questions from the nccpa practice on my exam

Archived