Class of 2016!

Hi! Same here I also interviewed on 9/13 and was wondering if anybody heard anything yet. I remember them saying that they deliberate the weekend after and personally haven't heard anything yet. I was debating emailing them asking about my status but decided against it. I'm trying to be patient >< but !!!! they are definitely my top choice so i'm hoping we'll hear back soon? I was kind of scared since I heard from past application cycles that they got back to them by that Monday... If anybody has any updates please let us know! :) Thanks! 

• 4 weeks later...

when/how did they notify you of your interview? and when did you submit your application (how long did it take to hear back)?

I tried replying to this yesterday but my post is gone. They notified me via email. I submitted my application the last week of August, received the confirmation that they had my application Sept. 12 and got the interview email yesterday (10/30). Stressful wait time considering I haven't gotten an interview from my state school. I think this is the second round of interviews they are doing, but I can't be sure of that. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived