Interviews for 2014 start date

• 4 weeks later...

I have my interview on the 19th...kind of late I know. For those of you who already interviewed, how was it? One on one or group interview? 

I'm from Florida so I have no idea what to expect lol

It was a one on one interview and it was very relaxed. Don' worry too much about it. Just be honest and let them get to know you personally. You'll do great! Let us know how it goes. Where in Florida are you from by the way?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I recieved an email on Nov. 6th from AB saying they recieved all of my application materials and I was wandering how long it took others to hear back about an interview? Did they email, call, send a letter? Thank you for your help, its been a few weeks and I am getting anxious!!

• 1 month later...

Hello! I recieved an email on Nov. 6th from AB saying they recieved all of my application materials and I was wandering how long it took others to hear back about an interview? Did they email, call, send a letter? Thank you for your help, its been a few weeks and I am getting anxious!!

I submitted my application on December 1st. It was mailed to AB on the 3rd, and I was invited to interview on January 7th for the 25th of this month. I'm not sure if the Christmas holiday interfered with the date at all, but my guess is it didn't. Hope that timeline helps!

Hi All,

I interviewed on January 7th and just received my acceptance letter today! I am so excited and can't wait to get more information from them.  For those of you that are already accepted, what is the Facebook group to be able to get in contact with each other? Good luck to everyone!

• 1 month later...

HI All!  I have been accepted into the class starting in May 2014 and I was wondering if anyone had any information on housing or are looking for roommates.  There does not seem to be many options and I cannot really find any information on dorms.  If anyone knows anything please let me know.  Also, I was wondering if anyone knew of a facebook group or something along those lines for incoming students.  Thanks in advance.

Archived