Question regarding Pharmacological Apps such as Epocretes, etc.

Does anyone know of one where you can do a cross reference search by route of administration? Such as, IV, IM SC, etc.? I have not been able to find one that works this way, or even a static list in this format, & it would be useful for a project I'm working on. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

I believe there was a program called micromedex that was installed on all computers at my old hospital that could cross reference drugs like that. I know you could enter any drug and see if they had known IV compatibility issues with other single or multiple selected drugs. I mainly used it for that purpose so I'm not familiar with all it's functions, but perhaps it would be of some use.

It seems they have a mobile app as well

From their page:

"With search results that return the most relevant listings, Micromedex 2.0 gives you the summary-level, contextual information you need plus a deeper path into referential content for those times when you want it. Simply type any term, phrase, or question into the search box to get to the information you want. Results include direct links to summary data, drug monographs, side-by-side comparisons, IV compatibility, and more, plus intuitive navigation menus that collapse and expand.

The 360° View Dashboard gives you an at-a-glance listing of the most important details about the drug, including dosing, interactions, adverse effects, pill images, off-label indications, strength of efficacy, associated drug consults, and more."

Archived