rn2pa

North Carolina: Campbell

Has anyone else applied to Campbell? I haven't seen any threads. I submitted my application a month ago and haven't heard anything

I'm not sure how to start a new thread so I'm just going to comment on this one for Campbell's 2014-2015 application cycle. Has anyone else applied or been extended an interview invite? I'm thinking that they just started looking over applications. 

I'm not sure how to start a new thread so I'm just going to comment on this one for Campbell's 2014-2015 application cycle. Has anyone else applied or been extended an interview invite? I'm thinking that they just started looking over applications. 

Just submitted my application and supplemental to them over the weekend but waiting for my GRE score to make it to CASPA for them.

I submitted the supplemental in the beginning of July to complete my application. I got an email back then saying my application was ready for review but nothing since then. Hopefully we hear something soon!

I'm in the same boat. I received an email on June 11th saying my application was complete. Since then the only emails I have received from Campbell are invitations to open house days. Based on previous years threads August is when interview invites are sent. Good luck.