Are CME resource Board Review predicted PANCE scores accurate?

Wait for your score report --- no one, NO ONE has ever walked out of a PANCE or PANRE and felt they nailed it. Not even faculty -- not even CME resources full time lecturers. The exam is painful, at best.

So just wait and see how you did --

All the scores have gone down since it was revised two years ago --- I know because I review hundreds of scores for people --- but CME Resources has been tracking trends, and those scores for many years now, and the correlation (while not within 30-40 points as it used to be before the big exam revision) is still fairly close.

I suspect you passed -- and maybe not in the 600's but probably low 500's --- even though it feels so bad.

Not sure why it needs to be this way --- but it is what it is.

Let us know how you do!

jackie

My scores at CME recources were not passing. A few friends that are PAs had really high scores at CME recources. The end result, is I went home studied the CME recources book/review, purchased Hippo PA and I passed in the 500s. Friends that did well at CME recources, had a false sense of knowledge, all failed. So I found that the CME recourses scores do not corelate. Hope this helps. Joanne PAC

• 3 years later...

I would not recommend CME Recourses.  They do NOT follow through with their "gaurentee" and don't return phone calls.  They only want your buisness and, afterwards, very poor follow-through.  Also, if you want instructors, who pretty much just read the power point slides, and that's it, then have at it. 

Archived