Interviews 2013-2014

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings classmates!  I am so excited to be part of USF class of 2016!  Has anyone started a facebook page yet?

The next big decision is where to live while we are there!  I've been looking at houses to rent but I don't know the neighborhoods.  Where are you guys thinking?

Annie

Couldn't find a facebook group. In terms of housing - after the deposits are in, James will be emailing us a contact list of the class to help us with finding roommates. He mentioned that the North and Southwest sides of Fort Wayne are safe areas where PA students live. Also, did anyone keep that card James gave us in the beginning of the interview day? The back of it contains a phone number or website to help us search for apartments/houses nearby the campus. I lost mine, but if anyone has the info from the back of the card, please share! :)

• 2 weeks later...

They said they do not disclose the number on the wait list, but it is usually between 25-35 and there has already been a few peopled offered positions in the program from the wait list. So depending on what third of the wait list you are on those are the numbers you are looking at. They said during the interviews that sometimes they almost go through the entire wait list and sometimes they hardly pull from it at all. 

Archived