2013-2014 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...

Lola2110, not to make you nervous, but the interview is very different from the typical interview asking questions like, "why do you want to be a PA?" now that question may be asked, but the interview consists of different scenario questions. The scenarios deal with ethical dilemmas and such. I would still prepare for the typical PA interview questions, but don't be surprised if you are asked scenario questions. If I were you I would call the admissions office and ask them more specific questions. Good luck! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am interviewing in early December at the Meridian campus, so I am very excited! It seems like a few people who have posted are interviewing at the Pocatello campus, but the Meridian campus will be easier for me to travel to.

I'm not sure what file score they are reviewing currently, but last year, I know they reviewed file scores down to at least 4.79.  That could change this year, but don't lose hope if you haven't been invited for an interview yet!

And of course, good luck everyone!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My pre-req GPA is 3.92, but since I took the GRE before it was revised, my percentile dropped in July! My score is now 4.77 when before I thought it would be at 5.07.  Is anyone else in this predicament? I got an email from ISU that they're interviewing scores at 4.85...maybe it will get down to 4.77.  Not holding my breath. :( I have the worst luck.

Guest RainbowUnikittyPAC

Padreams and Bodiggler,

As of Friday 1/10 they still had 50-60 interviews to go, per my email from Ann, with over 50 seats remaining. Don't give up!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Guest RainbowUnikittyPAC

I just got one from Ann this morning.

-13 accepted

-7 offers outstanding

-79 people in review

-~40 interviews to go

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Archived