whats the best review for PANRE? 3 days CME resource review or HIPPO PA

I went to the 5 day CME course. Was exhausting, Begins at 7 am in the morning then thru till 6 in the evening, go back to your room and take a test for 3 hours. Next day go to lectures, do the same thing. They do feed you well, though. Great food. Grilled chicken salads, steamed vegetables, desert. Morning your choice of yogurt, muffins, bagels. coffe juices fruits. Friendly helpful staff. However, after the course, one needs to go home and study all the material that the lectures reviewed during the course. I also bought Hippo PA. This was equal to having the convenience of your home to watch the lectures at home. Both of these programs complimented one another. I would purchase Hippo and also go to the CME review course. Good luck.

I bought Hippo and really enjoyed the lectures. Watched some twice, very convenient. Did not like their questions- not enough feedback. In the month before the test I bought Exam Master (EM) PANRE review for one month for $79. For me, EM was perfect! Excellent feedback and when I actually took PANRE on August 26, I was amazed at how format was very much like EM. I actually recognized a few of the questions from EM. I left the test thinking this is the best I've ever done and a week later that was verified by my passing grade, 572, the highest I've ever gotten! So, do what ever prep you like, they all cover the blueprint. But the last week or so take practice tests to get ready.

Archived