Has anyone from May 13 heard ANYTHING? Touro said two weeks and that we should receive news by the end of this week. Very frustrating.

Hi everyone! Those that have Been placed on the alternate list, have you guys heard back?? Please let me know!

Hi! Are you a high alternate? 

Hi! Are you a high alternate?

Hey, I'm actuall on the low alternate list, I had no idea there was even a medium list. When did you interview?

Hey, I'm actuall on the low alternate list, I had no idea there was even a medium list. When did you interview?

I interviewed on November 19th. Yes I think there are three categories: High, medium, and low. Have you contacted Naisha recently?

Today is the 3 week mark from the May 13th interview date. Anyone from that group hear anything yet?

I just received my letter today and got placed on the medium alternate waitlist. Though it wasn't quite the news I was hoping for, I'm still grateful to be a potential student at Touro. Does anyone know how many are placed on the waitlist?