2013-14 Cycle Interviews!!

Congratulations d221! I'm Michael by the way. Im going to search for a new thread/create a new one, where we can direct our concerns regarding acceptance...just to keep this thread clean and on topic. 

Good luck to the May 13 interview group. Here are some tips I found useful:

• Practice interviewing with anybody (colleagues, parents, friends). I practiced sitting in a chair in front of two friends who grilled me with questions. Also have your "interviewers" comment on your body language. It may seem a bit overkill, but in all honesty, getting more familiar and comfortable with the interview format is one less thing to worry about on the actual day. 
  • Though each person prepares differently, try to clear your mind the night before. Personally, I only read a few current events, and spent the rest of the time relaxing. I woke up early, got a light exercise in, and went to the interview awake, alert, excited...albeit nervous.
  • And above all -that which has been repeated so many times on this forum- be yourself. You've made it this far, so you certainly have something valuable to offer Touro. Be confident in these achievements, yet eager in your willingness to ask questions and learn more. 

Good Luck!

Congrats Michael! I think starting a new thread for acceptances would be a great idea. 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Maricela! Yes I remember you girl..! 

I received the letter earlier this week. Maybe you can ask admissions and see if there are any updates? I really hope to hear good news from you soon...! 

Wendy, Congrats! By the way! I'm really glad you got in =)

Thanks! Ill keep you posted

Touro is my number one choice and I'm thankful for being put on the waitlist. I interviewed on April 1st. Congratulations to everyone who was accepted and good luck to those waiting to hear back!

Hi Bopha. I think we were in the same interview group on 4/1. We talked sushi in San Jose? I really hope you get in. Good luck!

Touro is my number one choice and I'm thankful for being put on the waitlist. I interviewed on April 1st. Congratulations to everyone who was accepted and good luck to those waiting to hear back!

Good luck Bopha! I was at the table with you before we split up into groups. Stay positive :) 

Thank you mescay and d221. Congrats to you both on your acceptance!

mescay - Hi Michael. Yes, we did talk about places to eat in San Jose. My friend took me to Tomi Sushi & Seafood Buffet. It was really good!

d221 - Diana? I remember sitting next to you at the table. It was really nice meeting/talking to you and everyone else there that day :)

Thank you mescay and d221. Congrats to you both on your acceptance!

mescay - Hi Michael. Yes, we did talk about places to eat in San Jose. My friend took me to Tomi Sushi & Seafood Buffet. It was really good!

d221 - Diana? I remember sitting next to you at the table. It was really nice meeting/talking to you and everyone else there that day :)

Tomi is great...huge dessert buffet. Hope you get in soon

Tomi is great...huge dessert buffet. Hope you get in soon

Thanks Michael. I hope I get in soon too.

I HAVE to jump in on this.. Tomi buffet in East SJ area? Just had this the other day! What huge dessert buffet :( I must have missed out.

Hi WCKAO. My friend took me to the one in East SJ. It's inside a shopping mall. Btw, the dessert station was set up next to the sushi station when I was there for dinner :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived