2013-14 Cycle Interviews!!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mmtpa I had posted earlier in the month that I was told there wouldn't be any movement on the waitlist until the interviews were over... And then I was accepted shortly after off of the waitlist. Not sure of the process/pattern behind acceptances off of the waitlist but there is definitely waitlist movement!

Thank you for the info!

Invited to interview on April 1st!!  Coming all the way from North Carolina so I am extremely excited!! Anyone else have that date?  Can't wait to meet everyone!

Hello nicia625, I have been invited to interview on April 1st as well! Very excited. I'll see you there! 

Hello nicia625, I have been invited to interview on April 1st as well! Very excited. I'll see you there!

Congratulations to you all. Did you just receive your interview invitation this week? I'm curious why some of us, who were notified last week of interviews, were given dates in may. Either way, I'm very excited and thankful

Congratulations to you all. Did you just receive your interview invitation this week? I'm curious why some of us, who were notified last week of interviews, were given dates in may. Either way, I'm very excited and thankful

I received my interview invitation on March 17th. Thank you, and congratulations to you as well! Good luck! 

To March 11th interviewees: I got my letter in the mail today and I'm in :) I live in Los Angeles, CA so mine may have arrived earlier than any of you who live further. Best of luck and I hope you all hear good news!

Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else :).

I just received my acceptance as well. So thankful and excited.

On a side note, did anyone else have trouble with logging on to the website to confirm your acceptance? It wouldn't accept my ID or password.I left a message with admissions.

Congratulations! Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else :).

I just received my acceptance as well. So thankful and excited.

On a side note, did anyone else have trouble with logging on to the website to confirm your acceptance? It wouldn't accept my ID or password.I left a message with admissions.

I'm having trouble logging in as well. If I figure it out I'll post on here.

Congratulations d221! I'm Michael by the way. Im going to search for a new thread/create a new one, where we can direct our concerns regarding acceptance...just to keep this thread clean and on topic. 

Good luck to the May 13 interview group. Here are some tips I found useful:

• Practice interviewing with anybody (colleagues, parents, friends). I practiced sitting in a chair in front of two friends who grilled me with questions. Also have your "interviewers" comment on your body language. It may seem a bit overkill, but in all honesty, getting more familiar and comfortable with the interview format is one less thing to worry about on the actual day. 
  • Though each person prepares differently, try to clear your mind the night before. Personally, I only read a few current events, and spent the rest of the time relaxing. I woke up early, got a light exercise in, and went to the interview awake, alert, excited...albeit nervous.
  • And above all -that which has been repeated so many times on this forum- be yourself. You've made it this far, so you certainly have something valuable to offer Touro. Be confident in these achievements, yet eager in your willingness to ask questions and learn more. 

Good Luck!

Archived