Anyone else planning on applying this cycle?

• 1 month later...

I submitted my application through CASPA 2 weeks ago but just got the email from MC saying they'd received it yesterday. Anyone have any idea how often they conduct interviews? From what I've gathered, they usually let you know within a few days following the interview about whether or not you are accepted into the program. Wonder how many spots are even left??

• 3 months later...

I know it has been quite a while since anything was posted on this forum but has does anyone know the status of the interviews or any dates in the future? It's pretty much been radio silence since I submitted my application in July until I emailed them with transcript updates and another letter of reference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you know (if anyone checks this board) that I received my rejection email today. Best of luck to the remaining applicants!

Also I just re-read the email and it said they had chosen their matriculating class so I am assuming that means that they are done interviewing. If you don't hear by this week you may check to verify!

Archived