2013 Applicants

Congrats., Sherm, on your acceptance!  CMU is my first choice as well and I also interviewed in Mid September.  I don't want to pry but if you are willing to share your background, I am curious what type of candidiates are getting accepted this year.  Like, where you did your undergrad work, major, GPA, Health Care experience and hours, GRE, other things that you think made you a standout candidate...etc.  Can you give me any insight since you have now been accepted?

I thought my interview went really well, but you just nevevr know with these things.

Yeah sorry :/ they did have to cut the class this year I talked with the new director Jessica. She said that they had gotten in trouble with accreditation because they're only allowed 124 students in the 3 classes combined and since they accepted so many last year they had to cut back to about 34-36 tops. She's the one sending out the calls. Sorry :( I hope this isn't heart breaking news! I was pretty upset I didn't get accepted either. :(

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

Archived