bpbranporter

2013/14 Application Cycle Interviews!

Hey everyone! I just got an email the other day that says, "I would like to extend to you a formal invitation for an interview with the program." I was wondering if anyone else has gotten this email and if so, are you interviewing September 21st??? Just wondering because I was shocked to get this so soon and almost don't even believe it!

Good luck to everyone!

Oh, wow!!!!

Congratulations! Did you get that email on Friday? Man, now my email checking will increase to a feverish pitch...USC is my first choice, and I can only hope for that awesome email. :)

Best of luck, and congratulations again!

I just received my email invitation for the 9/21 interview as well! I was pretty ecstatic and somehow shocked to get an invite so fast and on short notice! But I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and best of luck to all of us! :)

Elmers: I am not sure about everyone else, but for me, I submitted my CASPA around mid-July, and submitted my USC secondary roughly around the week of August 20. I'm still pretty stunned about how fast the turnaround is! Did you submit yours already? Good luck!

Congrats to everyone getting interviews! I'm in my first year of PA school at USC currently and I cannot imagine being anywhere else. It truly is the most amazing program I could imagine, the faculty is incredible and there's no other way to describe my class than a family. PM me if you have any questions about the interview, or about the program in general :) GOOD LUCK!

Holly

• Upvote 1

Thank you, ERPAHolly! I had such a great time meeting everyone at my interview session. This program is my #1 choice! We are still waiting to hear about decisions. 

To everyone who interviewed, let's keep each other posted if you hear anything!

Hope everyone's interviews went well, I'm sure you guys killed it. I was one of the 1st year interviewers on the student panel, so if you have any questions, please feel free to pm with any questions. Good luck!

- Dan

I'm wondering the same thing. I thought for sure we would hear by today or tomorrow. They did say we would hear in 2-3 weeks though...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

They didn't specify, but it looks like last year they did phone calls. Did anyone catch how much the tuition deposit was? I hope they call soon!! The wait is making me crazy!

I'm pretty sure Dr. Lohenry said he would personally call those who have been accepted again. All others will get an email.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Acceptances will be delivered by phone call from Dr. Lohenry. Deposit is $500 within 2 weeks of receiving acceptance letter. 

Thanks, Dan. Any idea if the committee has met? Or any idea when Dr. Lohenry will be calling? The wait is making me nervous too...

This is week #3. Good luck everyone!

Not sure. A lot of people were at CAPA this past weekend and a lot of faculty will be gone next week for a PA education conference. There's another interviewed scheduled in 2 weeks I believe so perhaps before then?