2013/14 Application Cycle Interviews!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to those who received the call.  Another school to which I applied took several days to call the people whom they chose to accept.  If you didn't get a call Friday, you might get a call at the beginning of next week.

At the USC interview, they also mentioned that some people who aren't immediately accepted may be placed on a waiting list.  So you aren't out of the running yet.  My guess is that they will notify the people on the waiting list, and those who haven't been accepted, via email.

Got the call yesterday too!  (Actually, I was emailed first because my number changed recently, then I called back and heard the good news!)  Congratulations to everyone who got accepted!  I'm not sure if USC makes the class Facebook page, or could we start one?  Really excited for the upcoming year! :)

Congrats to those who got accepted, look forward to meeting you. To those that haven't heard back yet, don't fret. The committee re-evaluates interviewees that have not been placed in either the accepted, waitlisted, or rejected groups after every interview so there is still hope. As for facebook, feel free to start your own. Our's is labled as 'USC PA Class of 2016', just do the same but obviously 2017.

Again congrats to those who were accepted!

Anyone know when the next round of interviews will be? Congrats to all of you with offers!!

They have 5 interview sessions, all on Saturdays. One sept, oct, nov 23 (next), then one in jan, and feb. So still plenty of time! I don't think they have sent invites for nov yet either. I just couldn't make the October offered so I had a choice in the other future dates. Hope that helps:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to all the people who got accepted so far yayy must be an awesome feeling :) I am praying and eagerly waiting for an interview invite, just to clarify they didn't send out any invites for the november slots yet?

I didn't one yet, haven't heard anything neither. Patiently waiting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived