efhalsey

Application / Interview Cycle 2013 - 2014

Has anyone received a letter from NE yet? I'm in CA so I know my letter will come a little later but it doesn't sound like anyone has received word yet...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called last Thursday the 19th and they said they would send out letters to everyone who interviewed by the end of the week (I'm assuming that meant Friday the 20th, I don't think they're open Saturday). So we should hear this week.

I called last Thursday the 19th and they said they would send out letters to everyone who interviewed by the end of the week (I'm assuming that meant Friday the 20th, I don't think they're open Saturday). So we should hear this week.

Thanks for the update!

Hi I just wanted to share an update for everyone waiting on letters. I just received my letter tonight saying I was on an alternate list if they expand to 50 students. I'm from Massachusetts. Good luck everyone!

No number, it just says they will let us know by late March if a seat opens. I'll hope for the best but start next year's cycle!

So I also got on the alternate list but I am wondering if there are two different types of alternate lists because mine said I can be on the alternate list if someone withdraws from the class. It didn't say if the class were to expand or that we would be notified in march. So I'm confused if there are different types of alternate letters? Anyone have any insight on that?

Yes, there must be two different lists. Mine said the same thing Shonabty. Never mentioned anything about the 50 seats or March, just that they'd inform you if a spot for you opened up.

Guys- I did hear at my interview that they think they will get those extra seats added this year (at least a few more) so keep your heads up. Good luck!

I just got accepted off of the waiting list! I will be attending. What is the Facebook group called? I tried searching and couldn't find it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk