Application / Interview Cycle 2013 - 2014

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

robyn4860, I have an interview scheduled for Dec. 6th and 7th and am also flying in from Detroit!  Last year I stayed at the Hampton Inn because it was pretty affordable and I was able to take their free shuttle to/from airport and to/from Northeastern.  There are a ton of hotels in the immediate area.  

Ej congrats!! We interviewed together. I'm SO excited. I love their program. Are you 100% committing to them?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolutely!! Congrats to you too! I wonder if we met! I'm so excited. NU was my dream school. I was not expecting to be one of the ones who heard back so soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

For those of you who interviewed recently did they tell you if the decisions would be made before Christmas? I interviewed in the first group and I think they said mid to late December but I just wanted to see if that was still the estimate they are giving? Thanks! And good luck to those interviewing tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived