Tuition discrepancy?

So I browsed through schools and came to this one through Physician Assistant Education Association.com (PAEA). The website stated that the tuition for the TOTAL PROGRAM (non-resident) was $23,555. However, the LHU PA Program website states that the tuition is about $25,000 PER YEAR...

I emailed Miss Beers and she said that it is $25,000 per year. Then I remember how the faculty was priding themselves on how affordable the education was...so things don't seem to add up for me.

Can any current students clarify this for me? I've tried contacting financial aid but haven't gotten through yet.

So I browsed through schools and came to this one through Physician Assistant Education Association.com (PAEA). The website stated that the tuition for the TOTAL PROGRAM (non-resident) was $23,555. However, the LHU PA Program website states that the tuition is about $25,000 PER YEAR...

Maybe the PAEA website hasn't been updated.

• 11 months later...

So, Lock Haven's site says it's $23,190 for a Pennsylvania resident, and someone at the university has confirmed this, but you're still wondering if you should believe some other website rather than the information from 2 different sources at the university? Seems pretty cut and dry.

As far as tuition, $24K/yr is from what I've seen definitely one of the more affordable PA programs out there. Also while you may not think they have anything to pride themselves with the PA program tuition, their full-time undergrad tuition is $6500 a year, which is pretty damn cheap in my opinion.

Archived