Sign in to follow this  
etrigueros

Have anyone receive an interview invitation from this school?

Thesquirel3: when was your application with supplemental complete? I'm just trying to see where they are in the interview process, thanks!

Hi everyone!

Congrats on your interviews and acceptances!

I was contacted for an interview last Wednesday (10/30), but they still did not assign me an interview date. I am starting to get worried since its been over a week later and I noticed others that got the same e-mail as me have been assigned their date.

To everyone who went through the interviewing already, how long did it take you to get your date assigned to you? 

I wonder if they are going through all the "completed" apps and sending emails for interview notices but not exact dates? It seems like they did a first round batch of interviews for all people who's apps were complete up to june. And now it looks like they are sending invites to people who have apps completed from july and later. Not sure, but seems like a trend.

Johna- My application (supplemental and all) was officially submitted on 9/11. 

Nuclearghostz: I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'll let you know if and when I get my date and I hope you do the same :)

Keeping my fingers crossed that it is soon!!

I received an e-mail on october 30th saying I was eligible for an interview but wasn't given a date. It's been almost two weeks, has anyone tried calling?

I received an e-mail on october 30th saying I was eligible for an interview but wasn't given a date. It's been almost two weeks, has anyone tried calling?

I received the email too on 10/30 but no date yet. I emailed the them today so waiting to hear back.

I received the email too on 10/30 but no date yet. I emailed the them today so waiting to hear back.

Let me know what they say, I'm starting to get a little worried as well. 

Hi everyone, has anyone who had their application with supplemental complete early october heard back from this school yet? Thank you!

Anyone hear back from nov 14th interview? I hate the waiting period. Hopefully ms Roth gets back to me before I have to put down a deposit at another program

Hey, DMaistre, let me know when you hear back. I interviewed on 11/19 and am hoping for a quick turn around as well.  Best of luck!

Interviewed 11/7, received my Acceptance letter the same time on 11/21, exactly two weeks. I think they do cycles of two interviews back to back and make decisions after the 2nd week. 

Good luck everyone

I applied back in August and didn't hear anything for quite a long time. Then in late October I received an email stating that I was going to be offered an interview and that further information would be forthcoming. I didn't hear anything until early/mid December when I finally received an official interview invite. I declined due to acceptances at a few other schools. I'm not sure how far along they are in the whole interview process though. Good luck!