Have anyone receive an interview invitation from this school?

Hi everyone!

Congrats on your interviews and acceptances!

I was contacted for an interview last Wednesday (10/30), but they still did not assign me an interview date. I am starting to get worried since its been over a week later and I noticed others that got the same e-mail as me have been assigned their date.

To everyone who went through the interviewing already, how long did it take you to get your date assigned to you? 

I wonder if they are going through all the "completed" apps and sending emails for interview notices but not exact dates? It seems like they did a first round batch of interviews for all people who's apps were complete up to june. And now it looks like they are sending invites to people who have apps completed from july and later. Not sure, but seems like a trend.

• 1 month later...

I applied back in August and didn't hear anything for quite a long time. Then in late October I received an email stating that I was going to be offered an interview and that further information would be forthcoming. I didn't hear anything until early/mid December when I finally received an official interview invite. I declined due to acceptances at a few other schools. I'm not sure how far along they are in the whole interview process though. Good luck!

Archived