Indiana University Physician Assistant Program at IUPUI

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
thank you again for your interest and application to the Indiana University Master of Physician Assistant Studies program at IUPUI. The Admissions Committee has reviewed your submitted application materials and regrets to inform you that we will not be offering you an invitation to interview for admission at this time. If an applicant notifies us that they are unable to attend their interview then we will fill their spot. Please continue to monitor your email in case we reach out to you.

This was an especially competitive year for program admissions. We encourage you to improve your application profile and hope you will consider our program again in the future.

Sincerely,

Indiana University Master of Physician Assistant Studies Admissions Committee

CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN WHY THEY ARE EXPECTING ME TO CHECK EMAIL ??

thank you again for your interest and application to the Indiana University Master of Physician Assistant Studies program at IUPUI. The Admissions Committee has reviewed your submitted application materials and regrets to inform you that we will not be offering you an invitation to interview for admission at this time. If an applicant notifies us that they are unable to attend their interview then we will fill their spot. Please continue to monitor your email in case we reach out to you.

This was an especially competitive year for program admissions. We encourage you to improve your application profile and hope you will consider our program again in the future.

Sincerely,

Indiana University Master of Physician Assistant Studies Admissions Committee

CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN WHY THEY ARE EXPECTING ME TO CHECK EMAIL ??

I received this email last week as well. However I just received another email yesterday inviting me for the afternoon session interview on 11/6! Someone must have backed out last minute. So don't count yourself out yet because you never know if you're next on the list if someone else backs out! 

Good luck everyone! I'm excited to meet whoever will be at my interview session!

I received this email last week as well. However I just received another email yesterday inviting me for the afternoon session interview on 11/6! Someone must have backed out last minute. So don't count yourself out yet because you never know if you're next on the list if someone else backs out! 

Good luck everyone! I'm excited to meet whoever will be at my interview session!

Thanks for your feedback ...hopefully things might unfold for me thou I totally lost hope . Good Luck for your interview and wish you all the best

• 3 weeks later...

Do not lose hope, several people from the class of 2017 got in off the alternate list...some were called in April...

Luckily I was accepted into another program from last cycle which starts in January! Thanks for the encouragement though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived