Indiana University Physician Assistant Program at IUPUI

Greetings from Indiana University-- My name is Barry Wertz, a 1st year PA student and class president at IU PA. We are a great group of 44 students who's goal is benefiting rural health and the underserved communities of Indiana. If anyone is interested in our program, please email Josh Morrison at josjomor@iupui.edu and he will get you in contact with the appropriate people if you wish to tour the school and apply. We are affiliated with CASPA and also have a subsequent application like most programs. Best of luck in your application process and we hope to see you at Indiana University PA. You can also email me at btwertz@iupui.edu if you need.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings from Indiana University-- My name is Barry Wertz, a 1st year PA student and class president at IU PA. We are a great group of 44 students who's goal is benefiting rural health and the underserved communities of Indiana. If anyone is interested in our program, please email Josh Morrison at josjomor@iupui.edu and he will get you in contact with the appropriate people if you wish to tour the school and apply. We are affiliated with CASPA and also have a subsequent application like most programs. Best of luck in your application process and we hope to see you at Indiana University PA. You can also email me at btwertz@iupui.edu if you need.

Barry,

Hi I was just wondering if you have any advice about the recent application cycle. I applied in early July and know that IU is not rolling admission so since their deadline was Oct.1, applications should start hearing back shortly right? I'm impatiently waiting for a response haha :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, 3rd year (done in August) IU MPAS student here!

Yes, IU does have have a cadavar lab, used during the summer anatomy course. Only 4 students per cadavar, so it's very hands on!

Not sure why were are not on the list, I was wondering that myself when I scrolled through the list today. We are provisional accreditation as we are a new program, but we are working hard to get full accreditation. All new programs/schools must go through this process.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived