I know the suspense is killing you! Thought I'd let you know the schedule of my application process:

I was invited to interview the 3rd week of September (I was very impatient and contemplating calling and asking when I'd hear something..then I checked my email around 8pm that night and saw the invitation!) Interviewed 2 weeks later... the 1st week of October. 60 people total interviewed, but you go in groups of 3 or 4. Interview in 3 rooms with 2 or 3 people in each room. Then take a quick "test" and write an "essay". I was accepted within 1 week via email (mailed letter came later)..best part is the email subject line for acceptance says "CONGRATULATIONS!" so no nauseated feeling while reading it! For anyone that gets wait-listed... my class actually has two "alternates" in it.. so keep hope!

Good luck!!

rochellemarie,

Thanks a bunch for the info! Another 3 weeks seems unbearable, LOL. I was hoping to hear something sooner rather than later. Is the test hard and does it count against you? Appreciate the comment :)

I remember everything looking familiar but I didn't know the correct answer. It doesn't count against you as far as I know...it's just to get a general idea of where the class is as a whole for the A&P classes.

abvv10, I'm getting antsy as well. I submitted my application back in June, so I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER!!! LOL Hopefully we'll hear something soon!

It'll be towards the end of September. I waitlisted last year and received an email invite during the 2nd to last week of September for an interview in the first week of October.

Congrats! I received an invite for an interview too! Id greatly appreciate any advice from previous applicants as well! :)

Also, is there any new information on their accreditation status?

Thanks in advance!

WOW, we should get an email THIS week??  That's super fast!!!  I was thinking it would be more like two weeks, so hearing this week would be AWESOME!!!  Good luck everyone!!