Anyone receive their post card?

• 2 weeks later...

i don't think they do anything until after september 1. I went to their office and saw a HUGE stash of unopened applicant's mail to the PA program that were sent to them. It was all bundled up so I don't believe they were touched yet. They'll probably start opening them up and going through it after this week.

Faculty is havin' fun pickin' through all the apps right now.

The biggest piece of advice I might give echos bgdog's advice above: Relax, AND remember that life goes on. I think the older we get get, the easier it is to realize this. It's no excuse to not try your damndest, rather it's acceptance that your plan B or C (got em, right?) may need to start.

Don't fret over your postcard not arriving "yesterday". You got delivery confirmation, right? Things are busy right now with upper/lower class finals and prep for new quarter.

Best interview advice I can give is to simply realize that the interviewers are people, real people, and they want to see that you are a real person too, not a contrived facade attempting to "say the right things". Be yourself and be honest, relax, and remember that life goes on, regardless of your acceptance/non-acceptance to school.

Good luck all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived