LSU-New Orleans Statistics Prereq

Hey,

I have a question for the people currently applying to the New Orleans Campus of LSU. They require a statistics course that includes analysis of variance or multiple regression and I was wondering what course you all took to fufill this requirement. I am having a hard time finding a class that meets this.

Thanks,

Kyle

• 6 months later...

Hey,

I have a question for the people currently applying to the New Orleans Campus of LSU. They require a statistics course that includes analysis of variance or multiple regression and I was wondering what course you all took to fufill this requirement. I am having a hard time finding a class that meets this.

Thanks,

Kyle

Hi everyone,

I am also looking to apply to New Orleans this year.  I am also looking to find out what kind of course would fufill this requirement.  I have emailed the program and I have been told they don't have counselors in regards to this matter.  Also wanted to get clarification on the GRE requirements to apply to the program.  Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Analysis of variance and multiple regressions are pretty basic statistical tests. Any basic statistics course should cover these subjects. Often there are stats courses available through the psychology or math department and I beleive biology as well. Find the community college or university you would like to take it at, pull up the course catalog, and read the course descriptions. Prerequisites will vary depending on the school you take it through. Good luck.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

I am looking for an online Statistics course that would fulfill LSU's statistics requirement.   The school requires that the course includes analysis of variance and/or multiple regression (Statistics (with analysis of variance and /or multiple regression) 3 credits.  I was hoping to find something that was reasonably priced and not an upper level course.  Thanks in advance.

Here is the link to the program stating the requirement:

http://alliedhealth....requisites.aspx

Archived