Accepted - class entering 2014

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have given up my seat at ATSU so that opens up a spot for somebody else! I was accepted to the University of Utah PA Program which makes it an easy choice for me.

I have no doubt that ATSU will be a strong program in the future (pending a good accreditation review) and that those who will be attending will receive a quality education. I really liked the faculty, campus, location, and curriculum.

Good luck to all of you, and may we work together to improve the PA profession and address the important issues affecting us!

• 5 months later...

Yes, I was invited for July 17th. I sent all my applications 4/25 and supplemental probably a few days/week later. I would like to know what to expect, if anyone doesn't mind messaging me. Also, when does the whole interview/day end? Because I'd like to gauge if I can possibly take a flight back that day.

Hi Torshi

Did they already invite you for an interview? When did you get your app/supplemental app in?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. I'm actually a current student at Midwestern University. I am planning on writing some blog entries about my experience, both for your information and also as a destressor for me :). Before I got into a program, I was really curious to know what PA school was REALLY like, not the general crap that they tell you at admissions (Ie: it's hard, come prepared to work). Now, it won't be specific to ATSU (though I was accepted here as well), so if you're interested, shoot me a PM or email me at kaylaiwahashi@gmail.com for the web address. Thanks!

Archived