• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been waitng eagerly to hear 4rm dem bt no invitation yet......I also applied at St.Kates..donno wen will they call 4r Interviews.......@ ams4 how was ur interview..hope everythng went well..Best of Luck...& did nyone else heard abt interview so far???

Congrats to those receiving interviews!! How was the open house earlier this week? Did Augsburg mention anything more about their interview cycle/process over the next couple months (eg how many more times they will interview, how many apps they received this year, etc)? Just curious.

They have made "unofficial" offers via email (which do indeed guarantee a seat in this year's class) and will call with official offers in the next few weeks to those applicants once they have finalized their new faculty hires. I can't wait to start the program :)

They said they do more interviews this month and the month of January. You will recieve an email about a week and a half before your interview. It will be a phone interview and they preselect a date and time. You will also be informed of the date of the candidate information session in that email. Hope this helps!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived