• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also emailed about the auto-reject without the supplemental application, and the admissions director said that for people who applied early, an initial review was done of their application. If they weren't interested, they tried to save the candidates some money but telling them right away not to fill out the supplemental.

Hi all,

I am a 1st year Augsburg PA student and last year, I submitted both my CASPA and supplemental by mid-August and heard back from the admission committee on Nov 8th (via email) regarding my interview (scheduled Nov 14th). So for those who applied early, I think you should hear back by late September, early October. Good luck with everything!!!

I was recently rejected by Augusburg - I'm guessing they just do a cursory glance of your stats and go by GPA to figure out if they want to keep you in the pool and continue with the rest of your application. I had submitted everything by 8/22 and heard back within 2 weeks. Kind of stunning, but good to know!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived