I applied to the program for starting in 2014 and havent heard back yet. From past posts it seems they interview pretty late in the year so Im not too worried. Has anyone heard back from them yet?

How long did it take between submitting the supplemental application and hearing about an interview? It has been about 3 weeks so I am just wondering if that is a longer than normal wait time to hear about application status? Thanks and congratulations on the interviews! Best of luck!

I received an initiation to interview and I'm from Texas.

I declined the interview, that was set for sept 13 due to unexpected number of other interviews/acceptance.

I'm curious. Is the tuition deposit to secure your seat non-refundable? They seem to be quicker at responding to applicants than a lot of other schools. So I feel like if I applied (which I'm planning on doing next summer) I would not even have the time to wait for the responses of other schools! What if I realize that another school accepts me in say, November, but I receive an admission offer from this school in Sept?!

I'm curious. Is the tuition deposit to secure your seat non-refundable? They seem to be quicker at responding to applicants than a lot of other schools. So I feel like if I applied (which I'm planning on doing next summer) I would not even have the time to wait for the responses of other schools! What if I realize that another school accepts me in say, November, but I receive an admission offer from this school in Sept?!

I called about this a couple of weeks ago.  They said it is non-refundable.