Campbell University (NC) Interviews 2013-2014

If you guys don't mind me asking....I am getting ready to submit my supplemental for campbell. On the supplementary there are two questions. 1. How did you hear about campbell? and 2. How did you hear about the program for which you are applying for?

They give us 7000 characters! How long did you guys make yours? I am just trying to figure out how long it should be...I do not want to make my answer to short and I also do not want it to be to lengthy like I am fluffing it up.....

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have an interview Wednesday. They called me to tell me that I was going to receive an email. I can not wait to interview there. New program, new building and I won't have to relocate my whole family. Am I reading correctly, (2) 30 minute interviews???

Any tips??

I also can not believe that they let you know the next day.

How many were interviewed gdcrist on your interview date?

I heard the following day as well- it was great! The interview is very very laid back and everyone is really nice. Do your research on Campbell and have questions prepared to ask the interviewers at the end of your interview. Be yourself and don't stress too much! I actually had fun during my interview :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived