kris_

Campbell University Interviews 2013-2014 Application Cycle

I completed my application the end of August

I have applied to Campbell as well. Just curious when you completed the Campbell application (CASPA and supplemental). They sent me an e-mail on 9/24 saying it was completed but haven't received an e-mail or letter. Thanks

I completed my supplemental application the end of August.

I am interviewing Nov 6th, yay! I have another interview on Dec 5th....if I am accepted to Campbell how long do they give you to provide a yes/no?

a week I believe and they ask for a $1000 deposit.

I am interviewing on Nov 6th as well! I wonder how many other people will be there. I'm super excited! See you there and good luck!

They had 2 sessions on my interview day, a morning and an afternoon.  Each session had about 15 to 20 people in it.  During your session they further split the group up into 2.

Did anyone hear today about yesterdays interviews? :) Ive been checking my phone all day!

I haven't heard anything yet....best of luck to you!

Since most of you guys have already interviewed, any surprising or unexpected questions to be prepared for or just the typical "why do you want to be a PA, why this program, etc.?" Thanks for the insight.. I am interviewing next month!

Since most of you guys have already interviewed, any surprising or unexpected questions to be prepared for or just the typical "why do you want to be a PA, why this program, etc.?" Thanks for the insight.. I am interviewing next month!

When did you hear about your interview for next month?

Early this morning!

Congratulations! I hope I receive an e-mail this week. It is so hard playing the waiting game. When did you get an e-mail from Campbell that said completed application?

Waiting is definitely the hardest part.. My application was complete on 9/6/2013. What about you?

Ok. Well I guess I still have hope. My application wasn't completed until 9/24. Thanks for the information!

I got that question and why I wanted to go to Campbell...it was very relaxed...more of a conversation. Best of luck!

• Upvote 1

Thank you rn2pa! Was there a group interview or just the 1-on-1?!

Just the 1-1 interview...although there was supposed to be 2 people interviewing me (at one time) the other interviewer was out sick.  The 2 people are a faculty member and a community PA

I was just curious what date in December your interview is scheduled for?

I believe they are done interviewing.. Does anyone have any idea how many people they usually pull from the waitlist?