Campbell University Interviews 2013-2014 Application Cycle

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

@lozzanc - Tuition for the PA program for my class (Class of 2015) is $70,700.  I believe the MPH students take 32 credit hours x $700 per credit ($22,400) plus an extra $300 or so for fees.  So I would guess you're looking at about $94,000 for the dual program barring any major increase in tuition.  

As far as I know, there's no further interview days scheduled (there is a student panel for interviews so they're usually on our student calendar) however that may change with waitlist updates.  In our class, we had quite a few people who were accepted off the waitlist (one just a couple weeks before class started) so don't give up hope! 

If you have any questions about the program or anything else, feel free to message me!  I'm very impressed with Campbell's program so far and happy to answer any questions.

@lozzanc - Tuition for the PA program for my class (Class of 2015) is $70,700.  I believe the MPH students take 32 credit hours x $700 per credit ($22,400) plus an extra $300 or so for fees.  So I would guess you're looking at about $94,000 for the dual program barring any major increase in tuition.  

As far as I know, there's no further interview days scheduled (there is a student panel for interviews so they're usually on our student calendar) however that may change with waitlist updates.  In our class, we had quite a few people who were accepted off the waitlist (one just a couple weeks before class started) so don't give up hope! 

If you have any questions about the program or anything else, feel free to message me!  I'm very impressed with Campbell's program so far and happy to answer any questions.

Update - I lied.  There's interviews happening tomorrow February 6th that I just found out about. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest KRJames

Hello, if there are any current students of Campbell still active on this forum....I have a question for you. How much does the Baptist identity of this university play into the PA program, the campus environment, or any of your experiences as a student?

• 2 years later...

Hello, if there are any current students of Campbell still active on this forum....I have a question for you. How much does the Baptist identity of this university play into the PA program, the campus environment, or any of your experiences as a student?

I am a current first year so I can comment on this so far. Mind you we have only had a week and 2 days of class. We have had class prayer a few times but for the most part it is non existent. 

For the current students, how do you like the program?!

So far so good. But like I mentioned above we are barely a week into the first block as current first years. 

Archived