Campbell University Interviews 2013-2014 Application Cycle

I completed my application the end of August

I have applied to Campbell as well. Just curious when you completed the Campbell application (CASPA and supplemental). They sent me an e-mail on 9/24 saying it was completed but haven't received an e-mail or letter. Thanks

I completed my supplemental application the end of August.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am interviewing on Nov 6th as well! I wonder how many other people will be there. I'm super excited! See you there and good luck!

They had 2 sessions on my interview day, a morning and an afternoon.  Each session had about 15 to 20 people in it.  During your session they further split the group up into 2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since most of you guys have already interviewed, any surprising or unexpected questions to be prepared for or just the typical "why do you want to be a PA, why this program, etc.?" Thanks for the insight.. I am interviewing next month!

When did you hear about your interview for next month?

Since most of you guys have already interviewed, any surprising or unexpected questions to be prepared for or just the typical "why do you want to be a PA, why this program, etc.?" Thanks for the insight.. I am interviewing next month!

I got that question and why I wanted to go to Campbell...it was very relaxed...more of a conversation. Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I was just curious what date in December your interview is scheduled for?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived