Sign in to follow this  
FSUnoles

ENT pas

doesnt seem to be many ENT pas on this board. Im noticing in my area local ENTS prefer to hire new grad ENTs over PAs. If they do hire PAs the pay is horrible

is this just my area or is it something you see nationwide

I know Mayo Clinic in Arizona has at least 3 PAs for the ENT group. Apparently they do pretty well, but some are only clinic so I am sure there are pay differences.

I know Mayo Clinic in Arizona has at least 3 PAs for the ENT group. Apparently they do pretty well, but some are only clinic so I am sure there are pay differences.

Yea I know the ones I've talked to mainly are clinic based. Most ENT docs can do they surgeries solo

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Does anyone know the salary range for a new grad ENT PA in California? The 2013 AAPA report does not break it down by state vs. the 2010 report...Thank you!

Does anyone know the salary range for a new grad ENT PA in California? The 2013 AAPA report does not break it down by state vs. the 2010 report...Thank you!

State by state report is coming later in January, supposedly.