Applicants for incoming 2014 class

Hi all! Great resource this forum & congrats to all so far. I too am interviewing on Feb 13. Can anyone comment on the interview process, e.g. group vs. individual, etc. From the invitation seems like the staff wants to determine the enthusiasm and commitment level. That would be great as both of mine are off the charts! 

Thanks

Hey! So they were closed, blind interviews. I had two interviews and they were wonderful (after my interview, I knew I wanted to go here)! In the interview, it was me with two professors. I think you were right on saying they are looking for your enthusiasm and commitment! Seriously, don't stress over this! It was the most relax interview I had. Good luck! Hopefully we can be classmates!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello All-

I interviewed earlier this month, has anybody heard anything yet? I loved the campus and labs. The staff and students couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant. This is my only choice outside of New England. I'm so glad I decided to apply and interview here, definitely my 1st choice now and not just for the weather!  Any info greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Hello All-

I interviewed earlier this month, has anybody heard anything yet? I loved the campus and labs. The staff and students couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant. This is my only choice outside of New England. I'm so glad I decided to apply and interview here, definitely my 1st choice now and not just for the weather!  Any info greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

As far as I know, per our updated mentee list, they have filled 82 spots.  I'm assuming they're going for 96, so 14 left.  I imagine the class will be finalized within the next couple weeks.

Hello everyone,

I was accepted jan 30 and i still have not recieved any info concerning immunizations, background check, etc. I have paid my 500 dollar matriculation deposit and i got the receipt of the payment via postal mail. The only info i have recieved was from ms arnold concerning financial aid. I was wondering if anyone that has been accepted recieved any info about the other needed paperwork that must be completed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived