Applicants for incoming 2014 class

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are on the alternate list, all hope is not lost!  We have several people in our class who got in, some of whom got in very late (like a month before class started).  Some people who get accepted end up getting offers elsewhere and accepting those, or even choose to do medical school instead, as was the case with one person who was accepted into our class.  It is rolling admissions, so you could get a call at any point.

Congrats to those who have been accepted!  I look forward to welcoming you all here in May!

Hey Hilary,

I just interviewed on November 1st. The word that I received while I was there was the admissions committee would be meeting again in mid November. This is just going based off of rumor though so take it with a grain of salt. I am hoping to hear by then but I'm not expecting to hear anything until 4-6 weeks from now. Already feeling nervous to hear though. Good luck to you!

I spoke with Miss Owens today regarding my waitlist status.. She told me LMU will be reviewing the next wave of interviewees in December. At that time, they could potentially use the alternate list. Otherwise, if those waitlisted do not hear anything back by mid-April then the waiting will be over... Just thought I would share.

Archived