Applicants for incoming 2014 class

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

kenny21435 thanks for the update. I interview on Nov 1st and was wondering if you could tell me how the guys dressed. In dark suites or is a navy or black jacket with tan pants ok? Any feedback you can offer would be appreciated. Glad it was relaxed. Did they mention when you should hear back from them? Thanks.

All the guys including myself work dark suites.  If you have one available I would highly suggest you wear it. If your under circumstances where you cannot I'm sure a jacket, nice shirt and tie and tan pants will suffice.  The admissions coordinator said 3-4 weeks. The professors said 4-6 weeks.  Best feed back I can give, however cliche, is to just relax and enjoy it. They just really want to get to know you as a person.

All the guys including myself work dark suites.  If you have one available I would highly suggest you wear it. If your under circumstances where you cannot I'm sure a jacket, nice shirt and tie and tan pants will suffice.  The admissions coordinator said 3-4 weeks. The professors said 4-6 weeks.  Best feed back I can give, however cliche, is to just relax and enjoy it. They just really want to get to know you as a person.

Thanks for the suggestions. Dark suite it is! Good luck to you.

I think I read on past threads they interview 3 people per seat. There were 17 people at my interview. You can look at their calendar to see how many interview dates they have through the end of this year and calculate approx how many ppl they will be interviewing total. Just account for the fact that they have interviews into early next year. They are accredited to take a class of 96 students but that does not mean they will. They accepted less than that this past cycle. I stayed at sleep inn and it was quite nice and decently priced with the discount they give you. Good luck and just remember to be yourself.

I think I read on past threads they interview 3 people per seat. There were 17 people at my interview. You can look at their calendar to see how many interview dates they have through the end of this year and calculate approx how many ppl they will be interviewing total. Just account for the fact that they have interviews into early next year. They are accredited to take a class of 96 students but that does not mean they will. They accepted less than that this past cycle. I stayed at sleep inn and it was quite nice and decently priced with the discount they give you. Good luck and just remember to be yourself.

Thank you for your response. Good luck to you as well;

Archived