Applicants for incoming 2014 class

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the student ambassadors that I spoke to said that there is some time for extracurricular activities. I am sure it is mostly a matter of how much time you can make for it and how much interest there is among the students to organize something. I didn't get the impression there were a ton of those kinds of activities going on. Time is a precious commodity in every PA program.

I wonder how many people have been invited to attend each interview session? I read that this interview session will be different from the past interviews.

I interviewed here last year and was wait listed but never made it off. During my interview there was 17 of us I believe? they separated us into groups of 4 (one group had 5) and then we had an am and afternoon interview session with two faculty members. Good luck to everyone. I am still waiting to receive an invite to interview again.

I interviewed here last year and was wait listed but never made it off. During my interview there was 17 of us I believe? they separated us into groups of 4 (one group had 5) and then we had an am and afternoon interview session with two faculty members. Good luck to everyone. I am still waiting to receive an invite to interview again.

Are the interviews individual or group?

Archived