Supplemental Submission Error?

Has anyone had any troubles submitting their supplemental application to UF? I've been trying to submit for a couple of days now but every time I try to, it says that I am unable to submit at this time and to login and try again at another time. Anyone else have this problem or any thoughts about what I can do to fix it? I'm going to call the admissions office first thing Monday morning but it's kind of stressing me out that I can't submit and be all done with it.

Thanks.

Mine went through fine online but that was almost a month ago. I know they tell you to mail them a hard copy of the application summary once it is submitted. Maybe send one of those in the mail asap? I would definitely call first thing Monday. Have you tried using different browsers or a different computer all together?

First of all, don't panic. I'm not aware of anyone ever being denied an interview over issues with the supplemental. It will need to be completed at some point, but should not hold you back. Second, most of the time people have issues with the supplemental is because it isn't being filled out for "professional school". The UF PA website has very explicit directions on how to fill it out so be sure you are following them. If you are, then possibly the "system" is down in which case don't expect it to be resolved until Monday. Then, be aware that it is the university, not the school of PA studies, who maintains the supplemental application portal. Calling the program in a panic is probably not the best solution. If you are still having issues on Monday, send a short note explaining the problem and ask for contact information for someone who can help you through it. Good luck!

Archived