CASPA 2013-2014 Cycle

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not sure if class is full but I thibk we should be hearing back very soon because she called me Friday to ask me a question about a class I was taking and she said she was putting together acceptance pkgs!oh,

I see. DId you find out about your acceptance ?

No news still. I tried calling Sharon a few times this week. She hasn't picked up my calls :( The last time I spoke to her two weeks ago, she said still in review and waiting for a response from the admissions committee....but school starts like in less than two weeks :((((

Sharon is waiting for people to drop, withdraw, and defer. Last I spoke to her was Tuesday and she said class was capped at 68 students but she was sure people were going to drop, withdraw and defer so there might still be a chance...

Sharon is waiting for people to drop, withdraw, and defer. Last I spoke to her was Tuesday and she said class was capped at 68 students but she was sure people were going to drop, withdraw and defer so there might still be a chance...

Thanks. Hoping we hear back soon!

Good luck everybody!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Archived