2013 Applicants

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received an acceptance email/call on Friday! Very happy! I interviewed on October 25th. They said they met on Nov. 6th at 1pm and definitely followed through with that! Maybe I'll see some of you there in May! Looks like I'm moving back home :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there! So excited to hear another acceptance! Once we find more people we should start a Facebook group to get to know each other. :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Just receieved an interview invite yesterday...really unexpected this late in the game. Does anyone have any thoughts about this school they can share, especially people that have already interviewed??? I was already accepted elsewhere and starting to move forward with that, but I can't turn down Nashville, so I will be flying out next month!

• 2 weeks later...

Just receieved an interview invite yesterday...really unexpected this late in the game. Does anyone have any thoughts about this school they can share, especially people that have already interviewed??? I was already accepted elsewhere and starting to move forward with that, but I can't turn down Nashville, so I will be flying out next month!

Hey!

When's you're interview day? I haven't heard any news from the program (good or bad) and I'm thinking I still could.

Hey!

When's you're interview day? I haven't heard any news from the program (good or bad) and I'm thinking I still could.

Its on January 10th! Good Luck! Have you heard anything about this school or know anything about it? I guess besides what they already have on their website?

I am scheduled to interview Jan 9th.

GPA: 3.78

Science GPA: 3.57

GRE: 311

Patient care hours: 2,000

volunteer hours: 200

I went on a medical missions trip to Honduras and shadowed in an ER for a semester. My patient care experience includes acute care and postpartum mother baby. 

Any advice for the interview process?

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted and good luck to those interviewing! I was wondering if anyone knows when the final interview is for Trevecca? I have had no communication from the school since they received my application in July. At this point, I am not thinking I would be receiving an interview invite but I wanted to know if there are any chances left since I haven't heard. 

Thanks! 

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted and good luck to those interviewing! I was wondering if anyone knows when the final interview is for Trevecca? I have had no communication from the school since they received my application in July. At this point, I am not thinking I would be receiving an interview invite but I wanted to know if there are any chances left since I haven't heard. 

Thanks!

I believe that the January interviews were the last round. I'm not 100%, but I believe that's what they said.

Thanks! 

Hey! I just interviewed there on Friday and was one of the last people to be interviewed for this round of applications. I figured I would let you know that we were infomed we were the last group. I know this process is grueling, and the waiting game is not fun, so I wanted to let you know as soon as I saw your post that they are no longer sending invites or having interviews...at least that is what they told us :(

Hey! I just interviewed there on Friday and was one of the last people to be interviewed for this round of applications. I figured I would let you know that we were infomed we were the last group. I know this process is grueling, and the waiting game is not fun, so I wanted to let you know as soon as I saw your post that they are no longer sending invites or having interviews...at least that is what they told us :(

Thanks for letting me know!! I figured that would be the case. Just a little disappointing that they wouldn't send an email saying they're no longer considering your application. Best of luck on acceptance!! :)

Hello all who recently posted! I too am in the 2016 class and was excited to see some posts of people from our class. Ill look into starting a facebook page for our class since I haven't been able to find one so far. 

I revisited the school two weekends ago and looked around at apartments. Being from Ohio I had no clue where to live and what various neighborhoods were like. I looked everywhere and from what the class above us told me students really do live everywhere! I am really hoping for a roommate or few so hopefully the facebook page will help the class out with that and get us to begin to know one another :)

I am also on the alternate list. I emailed to ask if I could find out my spot and....well....that didn't work so well :P I guess they can't tell us that. I have not heard anything since then...

I know, I asked them where I was at too...it would be SUPER helpful to know that, im not sure why they can't fill us in, theyre going to fill the program no matter what...Make sure to post if you get any news from them, that would be great!

Archived