2013 Application Cycle

Yea I think we did! Do you remember what the requirements were to earn the masters degree? I kind of remember them mentioning a paper or research review? I'm still debating between here and another school that makes you write a 50 pg paper for your masters project. Yuck.

I have another interview tomorrow so, I don't want to decide yet but...I really did like this program! It is going to be tough. Did we interview the same day?

Just had interviews on Firday. If anyone has any questions about the process, I would be happy to share my experience!

Hi Amina, 

I was wondering if you could message me on your experience. Any advice? 

I would greatly appreciate the help. Also, I saw you have another interview coming up, good luck!

- pawannabeee :)

Yea I think we did! Do you remember what the requirements were to earn the masters degree? I kind of remember them mentioning a paper or research review? I'm still debating between here and another school that makes you write a 50 pg paper for your masters project. Yuck.

50 pages isn't as bad as it sounds. lol Of course, this is coming from someone that spent the bulk of undergrad writing papers :) I don't remember exactly what the requirements were...although I think it's safe to assume there will be a masters project / paper.

Hi all! Congrats to those who have been accepted! :) has anyone who interviewed on the 21st heard back yet? Thanks!

Hey!! I interviewed then and haven't heard back.  I've been checking my email so much haha. I asked when we should hear back and they said 7-10 days but looking back at old posts it seemed like everyone heard the Tuesday after!

I too, was expecting a Tuesday reply and haven't heard back.

The worst part is, for various reasons I've been getting an inordinate amount of e-mails/texts for the past 48 hours, so every time I hear that "ding" from my phone my heart starts racing. I kind of wish I hadn't been off work for these two days because I feel like I've been on emotional roller coaster. Exhausted.

7-10 days?!? That's disheartening. I would really like at least one school to accept me before Saturday so I know I don't need to submit any last-minute apps to the Mar. 1st deadline schools, but it sounds like I might not hear before then. Man, I wish I could have gotten my apps in sooner because I wouldn't be in this pickle now.

My best guess is that our response time is longer because they now have to weigh us against the waitlisted applicants from past interviews. Best of luck to everyone.

• 1 month later...

Archived