2013 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Trobin58,

I have interview on Friday and I'm so excited. What kind of opportunities did you find to be unique about Shenandoah? What was the interview like?

JJC. Overall, I really loved the program. Very comfortable learning environment and lots of opporutnities for students that you won't find at many places. Winchester is also a nice little town tucked down in the Shenandoah valley. Good luck to everybody on your interviews!

Just had interviews on Firday. If anyone has any questions about the process, I would be happy to share my experience!

Hi Amina, I interview with SU next month on the 21st. It's my first interview for PA school and anything you're willing to share about their style, and how they do their individual/group process would be VERY appreciative. Thanks! 

Hi Amina, I interview with SU next month on the 21st. It's my first interview for PA school and anything you're willing to share about their style, and how they do their individual/group process would be VERY appreciative. Thanks! 

I will send you a message shortly :)

Archived