2013 Application Cycle

Hey Everyone!

Very excited for this cycle of applications, and I am hoping for the best. Just wanted to be updated with any news that anyone receives including application status!

Congratulations to everyone who received an acceptance email. I live about 30 minutes from the school in Martinsburg, WV so I am thrilled. Looking forward to meeting everybody who accepts the offer in July.

JJC. Overall, I really loved the program. Very comfortable learning environment and lots of opporutnities for students that you won't find at many places. Winchester is also a nice little town tucked down in the Shenandoah valley. Good luck to everybody on your interviews! 

Hey Trobin58,

I have interview on Friday and I'm so excited. What kind of opportunities did you find to be unique about Shenandoah? What was the interview like?

JJC. Overall, I really loved the program. Very comfortable learning environment and lots of opporutnities for students that you won't find at many places. Winchester is also a nice little town tucked down in the Shenandoah valley. Good luck to everybody on your interviews!

Just had interviews on Firday. If anyone has any questions about the process, I would be happy to share my experience!

Hi Amina, I interview with SU next month on the 21st. It's my first interview for PA school and anything you're willing to share about their style, and how they do their individual/group process would be VERY appreciative. Thanks! 

Hi Amina, I interview with SU next month on the 21st. It's my first interview for PA school and anything you're willing to share about their style, and how they do their individual/group process would be VERY appreciative. Thanks! 

I will send you a message shortly :)

Just got my acceptance email as well.  Now I get to second guess myself a million times on which program I should go to.  Im thinking it will end up being Shenandoah.  Like 97% sure...  

I have another interview tomorrow so, I don't want to decide yet but...I really did like this program! It is going to be tough. Did we interview the same day?

• Upvote 1