caperez

Interview for fall 2014 Bayshore campus

When I received the acceptance email. I received all the instructions for where to send the deposit along with it

Heyy, how long did you wait to receive an interview letter after submitting in your application?

Heyy, how long did you wait to receive an interview letter after submitting in your application?

I believe I sent in my application in the beginning of august and received an interview invite the middle of january

Hello Everyone!!

I just got my acceptance email today! So exciting! Let me know if anyone as started a facebook page yet! I interviewed on 3/3/14!

Guest hmmmmm90

Hey, can anyone tell me what is the writing sample about? 

Really

Sounds like we may have been interviewed by the same people. I was so nervous up until the interview started. The way they conducted the interview though really put me at ease. For anyone with an upcoming interview, I would definitely make sure you have a very good answer to why you want to be a PA and can recite it in your sleep. There is also a YouTube video by a former touro PA student and he goes over many interview questions. I was the pretty much asked every one he went over

Can you share the link to the youtube video? I have an interview this week and I tried to find it but couldn't. Thanks!

Hey Guys,

I was notified about my acceptance to the PA program yesterday ! My interview was a week ago. I wanted to know who else has been accepted? and if there is a page through which I can contact accepted students?

Thank you so much !!