Interview for fall 2014 Bayshore campus

Does anyone know if you apply to bayshore and manhattan campus you only get interviewed /hear back from your first choice? And you wont be interviewed by the second choice..?!

I called them and thats what they said..curious to know if anyone has any experience with this..

Has anyone applied to both campus and interviewed at both?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know if you apply to bayshore and manhattan campus you only get interviewed /hear back from your first choice? And you wont be interviewed by the second choice..?!

I called them and thats what they said..curious to know if anyone has any experience with this..

Has anyone applied to both campus and interviewed at both?

I applied to both Bayshore and Manhattan with bayshore being my first choice. I think it depends on your coursework. I was still doing statistics when I applied last semester so they didn't call me at all for manhattan which was frustrating because I paid for that campus as well haha. I only received an interview for bayshore.

@PbagJones Congrats!!!!! :) What did you like about this school?

@PbagJones Congrats!!!!! :) What did you like about this school?

Thanks, I hope you receive the same news soon.

I really needed to go to a school on long island or the city because I couldn't move due to my fiancé working here and supporting us while I'm going to school.

The PA I shadowed went to Touro and had nothing but good things to say about the program.

They have been training PAs since the 70's, so they have an established program.

Also they were much better than other schools when it came to answering any questions I had and getting back to me quickly. Most other schools took forever to respond and sometimes never got back to me.

Thanks, I hope you receive the same news soon.

I really needed to go to a school on long island or the city because I couldn't move due to my fiancé working here and supporting us while I'm going to school.

The PA I shadowed went to Touro and had nothing but good things to say about the program.

They have been training PAs since the 70's, so they have an established program.

Also they were much better than other schools when it came to answering any questions I had and getting back to me quickly. Most other schools took forever to respond and sometimes never got back to me.

aww ok :) and thankyou. Good luck :)

@maggar02 I have no idea but I called again yest and spoke to Jen.. She said that they are sending out interview invites! Keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck to you!!

Hi,

I wanted to know which phone number did you called?

I called the 1855 number and i never spoke to Jen..

Thanks.

Hey guys. I'm new to this thread-- I recently submitted my supplemental application. How long did it take for you guys to get interviews? 

I sent my supplemental in end of october early november. They were busy with manhattan applications that's why I received an interview for early feb. They will probably be in touch with you soon because I know many people submitted their supplemental in january and got interviews. Good luck!

Hey guys. I'm new to this thread-- I recently submitted my supplemental application. How long did it take for you guys to get interviews? 

I applied and gave Josh a call today. I believe that he's the head person for admissions? 

He said that because March 1st is Saturday, he's going to wait till Monday instead and send an e-mail then!

So we should know by March 2??

Heyy! Sorry for the late response, but I just gave Josh a call again and he said he received my application from CASPA & is currently reviewing it now.

I think you should call TOURO Admissions and get transferred to Josh. He will look at it ASAP.

Heyy! Sorry for the late response, but I just gave Josh a call again and he said he received my application from CASPA & is currently reviewing it now.

I think you should call TOURO Admissions and get transferred to Josh. He will look at it ASAP.

Oh cool, thank you. I got an email that my application is under review until June. Just wanted to see how long is everyone waiting after submitting the supplemental app. Thanks again.

Yeah, I paid the $1500 deposit and sent the piece of paper saying I was attending with a passport sized photo to the school about a week ago.

Oh okay, thank you! Do mind me asking how long it took for them to send you instructions on making the deposit after getting accepted?

Archived