Interview Format?

Can anybody shed some light on interview format at AT? I did some digging and some searches on the forum and their website, and didn't find anything, so my apologies if this has been addressed already, but I appreciate your patience. I am just SO EXCITED to be interviewing there, and I want to put my best foot forward. :)

I'm not looking for specifics, merely formatting, like individual in front of a panel/several people, individual to individual, group interviews, mini interviews, etc.

Thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested to hear that too. I found this in the forums for a previous year:

"I also interviewed on the 14th and thought it was a great process.

There is an overview by the Director, then you are broken into groups for an essay/writing sample, 5-min interview with the director, and 30-min interview with 2 faculty members (order depends on your group). After that is a lunch/Q&A with current PA students and a small group exercise, then a tour.

The faculty and staff are very friendly and welcoming!"

I interview on the 15th and I was cool as a cucumber but suddenly this morning it was like "hello stress!"

I'd be interested to hear that too. I found this in the forums for a previous year:

"I also interviewed on the 14th and thought it was a great process.

There is an overview by the Director, then you are broken into groups for an essay/writing sample, 5-min interview with the director, and 30-min interview with 2 faculty members (order depends on your group). After that is a lunch/Q&A with current PA students and a small group exercise, then a tour.

The faculty and staff are very friendly and welcoming!"

I interview on the 15th and I was cool as a cucumber but suddenly this morning it was like "hello stress!"

I am sure you'll do great! If you can, please share how your interview went, I would be interested in hearing how you felt about it. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived